To all the theatre techs:
- To all the stage managers:Thank you for spending hours pondering over a script and making sure a show goes perfectly.
- To all the set designers:Thank you for all your hard work. The blisters, burns, and splinters really pay off in the end.
- To all the scenic painters:Thank you guys too! Your nice clothes may be covered in paint by the end of the day, but that paint looks rad onstage!
- To all the costume designers:The amount of sticks you get from safety pins and sewing needles could never amount to the gratitude I have for you.
- To all the sound techs:You guys are so rad! Sure, your ears may hurt from having to hear the sound louder than the rest of us, but it sounds hella good!
- To all the spot ops:I'm sorry your hands burn!! But you're super important, keep it up!
- To all the lighting designers:Your designs are beautiful. They convey emotion, they make a show come to life.
- I'm so glad I can call myself a theatre tech. I felt like my crew deserved a thank you, so here it is. Thank you to techies everywhere!!!!